Did you a new PlayStation 4 | GIGA&# 8221; href =&# 8221; http: //www.giga.de/konsolen/playstation-4/&# 8221; target =&# 8221; _ blank&# 8221;>PlayStation 4 brought or have problems for a firmware update that the PS4 outputs no sound? There could be different causes, we give you general tips and solutions so that the sound is running again.
Generally, it is important to distinguish whether you have thus an emerging or a general problem that your PS4 there is no sound. We listen to you in several basic approaches that should try it before you turn on Sony's support or even right back give the PlayStation back.
PS4 plays no sound from: General solutions
- First Things first: Test all the connections you have the PS4 properly with the TV connected
- Try, if any, another HDMI connector on the TV from
- there may be a defect in the connections before, you have to replace them. Tests this best with the cables of a friend
- Checked whether there is a new update for your PlayStation 4
- There are reports according to which the firmware update 2.0 for the PS4 moved after that the console could play no sound
- Checked if you own a Smart TV, if there is a new update for this
Your also can configure the audio output in the settings. Although here are usually no errors, but maybe there are incorrect settings.
- Make your way for it in the Sound and screen-Options PS4 menus
- opens here Audio Output Settings
- Chooses The primary output port and makes sure you that HDMI selected
Do you have your PS4, however, connected with an AV amplifier to a home theater system (Digital Out), you choose instead of HDMI as the primary output port DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL).Did you "PS4: No sound - So you fix the error in the audio output" fallen from Jonas Wekenborg?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Games