With WhatsApp can simply sending short messages. Which is what the normal keyboard. Depending on the setting, sent a message by tapping the "Enter" key on the mobile device or insert a line break in the text.
Depending on your taste you can adjust the setting. Shipyard also a look at our exciting other WhatsApp tricks in the video:904755Three WhatsApp tricks that should necessarily know their
WhatsApp: line break instead of sending
By default, a new row is inserted through the "Enter" key. Speed recorder or users that have used the Enter key to send to other messenger services can adjust the setting quickly.
- Expresses this in the chat window on the three dots at top right.
- Opens the "Settings".
- Selects the settings for "chats".
- Here you can choose above if "Enter" to be used for sending or for adding a new line. Sets or removes the check in the "Enter = Send" to the desired option. The gray text on the line indicates which setting is currently active.
Other tips for messages in WhatsApp:
- WhatsApp: Citing news
- WhatsApp: Edit message - is that possible?
- Clear message sent with WhatsApp - so happy you later
- WhatsApp messages sent with Siri - so klappts
- WhatsApp: bold, italic & Write strikethrough
WhatsApp: line break on the PC and Mac
For some time, you can also use the PC and Mac WhatsApp. For this, you need to connect in advance of a QR code with the browser, the WhatsApp account. Then you can as usual recourse to the Messenger features. Do you want to insert a line break in the text here, just keep the Shift key pressed before her then presses Enter. Now, a new line appears before you can send the message.Did you "WhatsApp: line break or sending with Enter key?" fallen from Martin Maciej?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: GIGA TECH