We show you how your data volume consumed with Congstar can easily query &# 8211; and as you increase it if necessary with Speedon again in order to continue to surf with high speed.
- 1 Congstar: query data volume &# 8211; How many MB I have already used up?
- 2 Charging Data volume SpeedOn &# 8211; made increase and subsequent posting slightly
Congstar: query data volume &# 8211; How many MB I have already used up?
The used volume of data can be queried in very different Arte ways:
- For Android phones you can via Settings -> Data use the approximate consumption of a certain period of time, see:
- Even with iOS this goes under Settings -> Mobile network.
- Already a closer and more comfortable it comes with the appropriate apps from the Play Store:
- Or a corresponding app for iOS from the App Store:
query data volume at Congstar itself.
Most Helpful however, is certainly the query at Congstar itself. Only the data that is displayed by Congstar themselves, are really meaningful and relevant to their own consumption. Because even if an app indicating that you actually still has high-volume free billing with Congstar can run differently &# 8211; and it starts to look with slow Internet, even though you thought you could still versurfen some MB.
Your data volume can you see under Data ball.
- Will seek to ensure that your Wi-Fi is turned off, otherwise you have no access to the site.
- Also on the PC you can not reach the site.
- Her best to you the page as a bookmark in your phone browser.
- You have done everything right, you see the following information on the website:
- Here you will receive information about your billing month, the consumed volume of data to verbleienden time in the current accounting period and the maximum speed at which you are traveling.
- There is also evidence that the data is not always up to date and you (with us 1 GB) is traveling at limited speed after a certain limit.
Help and answers to all questions about Congstar
- Congstar APN: All settings for iPhone and Android
- LTE with Congstar: all information about 4G in the Deutsche Telekom subsidiary
- Congstar CONTACT: hotline number, customer service, forum, chat, mail - everything about the congstar Service
- Congstar: Unlock SIM card, recharge prepaid credit, check and lock Card - How it works
- Consgstar app - meincongstar
- Phone exchange with Congstar: Every year a new smartphone - the new option worth?
- Which network uses Congstar? Help tariffs, coverage and more
Click here for the Congstar Prepaid rates*
Click here for the Congstar postpaid tariffs*Start Photogallery(27 images)Secret phone codes that everyone should know
Charging Data volume SpeedOn &# 8211; made increase and subsequent posting slightly
But how you load its data volume now with SpeedOn again? And what's the deal with SpeedOn at all about?
- SpeedOn is the possibility of Congstar to surf through subsequent posting of high-volume again at an accelerated rate.
- The height of the nachgebuchten volume depends on the own tariff (See next section).
- The same applies to the speed: This is after the subsequent posting back to the maximum value of the respective tariff.
- The price amounts always to 4.90 euros.
So many MB are available with SpeedOn after consumption of the high-speed volume separately:
In the graphics you see how much data volume per additional booking get her,
- You can arbitrarily perform often the subsequent posting.
- This is possible at any time via SMS.
- But keep in mind that the volume nachgebuchte also expires at the end of the billing period.
Thus, the subsequent posting of data volume works
Additional data volume can you SunExpress with Congstar quite simple:
- You will receive an SMS when the data volume has. This is a link that you can re-enable it through the surf with high speed.
- Alternatively, you can a text message with the keyword &# 8220; Speed&# 8221; send to the 7277th
- Also on the SpeedOn site can recharge data volume once the old one is used up.
- Booked SpeedOn options can you see then also bookings on the SpeedOn site.
- Which network uses Data protection?
- Which network uses Fyve?
- Which network uses 1und1?
Posted In: Android