If your Samsung TV has a persistent error or you sell it, you can reset it to factory settings. We show you how.
Note: If you reset the TV (Reset), all stored data transmitter and settings will be cleared of you - except for the network settings. Under certain circumstances it your Stations want to back up to a USB flash drive before. This goes beyond the device's settings.
Resetting Samsung TVHere you will find the Exit button on the remote control.
The reset process can take up to 10 minutes.
TV models from 2010 to 2011 (C- & D series):
- Turns on the TV.
- Keep on the accompanying remote control Exit button pressed for about 10 seconds.
- It seems a reset message confirming her.
TV models from 2012 to 2015 (E, F, H or J series):
- pushes the Menu button on the remote control.
- Navigates to the point: Support, self-diagnosis and selects Reset to default out.
- Now give your pin code (default: 0000).
- Confirmed the prompt with YES.
TV models from 2016 to 2017 (K, Q and M series):
- Pushes the Home button (Little house icon) to open the main menu.
- Selects left the gear icon for the settings and then the point Support, self-diagnosis, Reset to default.
- Give the pin code (default: 0000) and confirmed the query with Yes.
Samsung TV completely reset to its factory settings
Here, really, all settings including the network configuration reset:
- Presses on the remote control these keys very rapid succession:
- Info, Menu, Mute, Power.
- The Samsung TV starts and displays a menu.
- selects options the point Factory reset out.
Note: This method is intended for Samsung employees. Use at your own responsibility.
Posted In: GIGA TECH