Office Lens there are not only for iPhone, but since a few days for iPad: The App Microsoft "scan" documents and stores them. Thanks to text recognition, the items in the Office apps can edit.
Office Lens works similarly to most scanners apps: Use the camera of the iOS device a text or a whiteboard is photographed, perspective distortions and reflections are hereby automatically compensated. See also productivity apps for iPhone and iPad. Subsequently, the further processing in Word or any other Microsoft app follows. Thanks OCR editing of text is possible in Word - the app below shows the original image in order to detect errors. In our experiments with high-contrast printing, there were - apart from a listing - no problems.
Note: signing up with a free or paid Microsoft user account (for example, Microsoft Office 365) is necessary for processing in other apps including use of text recognition. In general, the app can be used without an account as well as the straightened photo stored only in the Photos app on iOS or sent by mail.
Microsoft Office 365 on Amazon*674Office Lens presented for iOSStart Photogallery(11 images)iPhone and Android with no chance: With the WinPhone95 back to the future
Texts take a picture and edit in Word, how it works
Use of the app is intuitive:
- Open the app and point the camera at the document. Works best automatic detection when the background of the paper settles in color.
- Now release from. The straightened image will be displayed.
- If necessary, now I perform corrections: With the crop tool incorrectly detected edges can be corrected. The set down Document kind adjusts the automatic corrections to the respective object at as well.
- By +1 one another page can be added.
- In order to store or further process the image, click Done.
- Now it can be stored in the photo library or another app be published without registration.
For further processing the required application must be installed and connected to the same Microsoft account. Do not be surprised: the storage and transmission via the cloud, so it can take a few seconds.
Download Office Lens
Office Lens is a few days ago in version 1.5 in the App Store:*download *QR codeOffice Lens *Developer: Microsoft Corporation *Price: Free
View attractive DSL tariffs*Did you "Office Lens free from Microsoft: take a picture and edit documents in Word" fallen from Sebastian Trepesch?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Microsoft