For Snapchat for updates regularly. We'll tell you how you can update Snapchat - be it on Android smartphones or iPhone.241704Trophies in Snapchat
Update Snapchat: Android
To update Snapchat in Android, it proceeds as follows:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tapping the top left of the hamburger menu with the three horizontal lines and then selects the item My apps and games from.
- Searches in the top Updates list after Snapchat app and selects.
Note: If you can not find it there, there are no updates for Snapchat currently.
- Now tap on the Refresh button.
- Your phone will start downloading the new Snapchat version and installs it.
You can also Snapchat automatically be updated. How to do learn in the article: Turn off Automatic Updates: Find it.Start Photogallery(8 pictures)7 hidden Snapchat tricks that should necessarily know their
Update Snapchat: iPhone and iPad
On the iPhone or iPad Snapchat her through Apple's App Store updated
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Changes on the lower bar in the Updates tab.
- Snapchat is an update available, they will appear under Pending updates.
- Tapping the right of Snapchat on the button update.
- The new version will be downloaded and installed.
Snapchat not updated
If Snapchat not updated, that's not bad at first when the app will continue to function. Unfortunately, it happens more often nowadays that after an app update features are shot to pieces or the app is not working properly. If the problem persists even after some time, you can install an older version Snapchat and from that try to update to the new version:
- You can download it from the website APKMirror old Snapchat versions as an APK file.
- As you install these files, learn it here: Install APK Files without Google Play Store on Android.
Failed update Snapchat
If you receive the message that the Snapchat update failed and you do shall try again, this may be due to the server. So you can check the: Snapchat down: Server Problems today, login does not work.
Furthermore, you can try their complimentary
- Checks if your phone has Internet reception.
- Activates the airplane mode and Wi-Fi, if a wireless network is nearby. Checks whether Snapchat can be updated now.
- uninstalling and reinstalling the Snapchat app helps to Not usually.
What you should know about Snapchat:
- Snapchat: Replace With Face Swap Faces &# 8211; so goes&# 8217; s
- enable Snapchat filter and replace it: how it works
- get Snapchat Trophies: how it works
Posted In: Android