Photos are often associated with precious memories who would like these do not lose or disclose it to third parties, his pictures can easily burn to CD. As you can archive your photos, paintings and collages, we tell you the following guide.
Video tutorial | So reduced her your pictures262140resize pictures
New digital camera? Order now at Amazon*
Whether its your photos event and want to watch the DVD or Blu-ray player on the TV, or want to capture the pictures for the sake of archiving on a silver plate: Images for CD burning under Windows a very simple matter, which also absolute computer layman will fix any problems with our instructions.
If you want to learn more about what image format and the storage medium that lends itself well next to the CD for archiving your images, you should also read following: archive photos &# 8211; The right storage medium and image format.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
burn images on CD &# 8211; so goes&# 8217; s
In order to burn images on CD, Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 has supplied all the necessary tools with the standard tools. An additional burning program such as ImgBurn, Nero or StarBurn is therefore not absolutely necessary. We tell you the following, how you get your images without Zusatzsofware can simply copy the data to the CD:
- Specifies a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc into your corresponding burner.
- Click then double-click your drive by the blank is.
- Windows will now ask you if you want the CD as a USB flash drive or use for use with a CD / DVD player.
- Selects the preferred option for your purposes. In both it is possible to later burn additional files to disk.
- Now ye pictures or picture folders can copy for burning into the drive folder.Do not worry, here is only fired when you give the command to do so. So you do not have to hurry and can, for example, yet also remove before burning accidentally inserted files you.
- If you've bookmarked on the disk all the images and folders that you right-click the drive folder or optionally on the drive icon in Windows Explorer.
- Click here now to the option &# 8220; Burn to Disc&# 8221 ;, whereupon the Windows burning assistant opens.
- (Optional) You can still be an appropriate title and change the burn speed service of your disk.
- By clicking on the button &# 8220; Next&# 8221; the burning process starts.
- When this is complete, you asks Windows, if you have the same compilation want to burn again. This is handy, for example, that you turn your photo compilation want to give away to several people.
- If you do not want, you can the wizard now by clicking &# 8220; Finish&# 8221; break up.
- (Optional) If you want to burn the compilation again, you sit at the hook &# 8220; Yes, burn these files to another disk&# 8221 ;, creates a new blank disc, click on the button &# 8220; Next&# 8221; and follows the focal Wizard.
How many images fit on a CD, DVD or Blu-ray?
How many images fit on your medium is always dependent on how large your image files. If you, for example, has a camera that has a particularly high megapixel number, so photos takes in a higher resolution, the photos also recorded with it are correspondingly larger.
We used in the following example table as the average 4 MB for a photo in JPG format, to calculate how many images fit on the different media:
|Medium (single-layer)||memory||Pictures (Ø 4MB, JPG)|
Postgraduate on the topic:
- Quickly create a free slideshow &# 8211; with IrfanView
- Negative digitize: The best way to convert the analog treasures in files
- CHDK: get more out of the camera with the Canon Hack
Posted In: software