If you in Windows 10 bug 0&# 215; 80070643 gain, may be associated with the Windows Defender. We tell you how you can fix the problem.
0&# 215; 80070643: Update error because Windows Defender
The error 0&# 215; 80070643 appears you in the Windows Update feature, together with an error text, for example:
Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.213.1379.0) - Error 0&# 215; 80070643
Here, then, an update to the Windows Defender does not work. Damaged or incomplete update files are usually the cause. You can solve the problem as follows.
Solution: 0&# 215; 80070643
You have to stop the update service, remove the already downloaded update files and start the service again. Do the following:
- Presses the button Windows + X and clicks Prompt (Administrator).
- Give there the following command and confirmed: net stop wuauserv
- You receive the message that the service has been successfully completed Windows Update.
- Let open the prompt.
- Navigates now following folders and delete all the files in it:
- C: \ Windows \ Temp
- C: \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution
- % UserProfile% \ AppData \ Local \ Temp
- For the last folder you press the key combination Windows + R, to open the Run dialog. Copies where the folder path in and confirmed with the Enter key. In the opening folders you select all files with the keys Ctrl + A and then presses the Del-Button.
- Then you start the update service back to the command prompt with the command: net start wuauserv
- Restarts Windows and re-examined by Windows updates.
If you can not delete the files in the folder, Windows has started 10 Update Service meantime automatically. You must then again to the command prompt command "net stop wuauserv" enter and then quickly delete the files.
- Solution: Windows Update troubleshoot
If the error persists after a restart, a conflict with an installed virus scanner of you may be. Disabled him temporarily in order to install the Windows Defender Update.
Posted In: software