It is a difficult task, the world of Total War &# 8211; to conquer Warhmmer, everywhere lurks death. Since it's handy if you're already dead. Get to know the undead armies of the Vampire Lord in this guide.
once displaced Manfred von Carstein the whole world in fear and terror. But he was struck down and the threat seemed over. Carstein but did not stay dead. He rose again and the Dead from Sylvania enstiegen their graves. Now he seeks to destroy the people. Those who want to join him, to be part of his force. Those who will oppose destroyed and thus already part of Carsteins army of undead. Karl Franz stands in his way and therefore he must be struck down.
Also read our guide to control the units in Total War - Warhammer.
- 1 Commander of the Vampire Counts
- 2 The units of the Vampire Counts
- 3 Army and tactics Vampire Counts
- 4 The buildings of the Vampire Counts
- 5 The specialization of the Vampire Counts
On the contrary to the dwarfs, the Vampire Counts have a high number of spells and combat magic. Their heroes and commanders can conjure units or resurrect fallen enemies, so that they join you. Their magic weakens the enemy and strengthens our own ranks. In addition, the Vampire Counts have very fast and fearsome flying units, which erode the leadership of your opponents.
Although Vampirfürsten terror spread their enemies in the distance are relatively safe, as the vampire prince over not a single missile unit feature. Artillery would also have been. So if you wanted to keep from the distance in check your opponent, you should choose another faction.
Commander of the Vampire Counts
Manfred von Carstein
- Melee and wizards.
- Carstein has spells like teaching of vampires and Lore of Death.
- Kemmler is a pure magician.
- He is the master of the doctrine of the vampires.
- His magic act as buffs, basement spells and curses.
The units of the Vampire Counts
The army Vampire Counts is numerous and focused exclusively on the melee. They have no basement units, but very cruel air units that slide over the enemy lines in order to specifically destroy artillery or terrorize first the weak. The size of the air units makes them hazardous, the giants of the green skins.
The most powerful units of the Vampire Counts
- Varghulf: Fast monster with strong regeneration.
- Flederbestie: Perfect to destroy large opponents. This monster can flight fright apply to lower the morale of the enemy.
- Hexwraiths: A cavalry of disembodied undead. you take less damage from non-magical weapons and can be set up on the battlefield alongside the enemy placements.
Army and tactics Vampire Counts
Since the vampire prince lacks the long-range combat, should you try to compensate for this. But do not worry, these undead are perfectly able to overcome this.
- used magic!
possess many useful spells and can do ranged damage.
- Best flight units in the game. With them, you can disable enemy ranged or artillery, for example.
- Use your Zombies as Meatshield. You can slow down opponents and employ, that your higher priced, more powerful units can be used tactically and deliberately.
- Therefore, you should always combine your army of expensive and inexpensive units.
- The cavalry is very expensive, buying them, if you have a lot of money, otherwise it's not worth it.
- Spear infantry is required!
are vulnerable to monsters, so you have to counter with spears.
- Mixed infantry.
- Two units Crypt Ghouls.
- Approximately three units zombies.
- Uses ghosts, they are estoc and take even little damage.
- Cavalry: Do you have enough gold, take black knight, did you not, buy Dire wolves.
- monster are a Must-Have.
If you play with the Vampire Counts, should you Avoid that your commander dies. If this happens, then decreases your leadership enormously and begin to disintegrate the units. Also be sure before you Gralsrittern beware. These are enormously effective against your Ghosts and Hexwraiths.
The buildings of the Vampire Counts
- Drakenhof: Main settlement that generates income, öffnentliche order improved and the garrison, and other construction sites provides.
- Graveyard: Here you get the Lifeless your Zombies and skeletons.
- Dark grove: Here is haunted and you recruit your ghosts.
- Tainted grave hill: School of Beasts and monsters.
- Ancient armory: Training of ghosts and ghostly cavalry.
- Forbidden Library: Allows the recruitment of heroes and generates income.
- Vampire Crypt: Improved public order, generates income and enables the formation of units.
- Fossa: Growth is promoted.
- Hexenfeuer burner: increases vampiric corruption.
- Jail: You get low income and poor public policy.
- Afflicted Gold slot: Generates income.
- Various resource production building.
All achievements of Total War - Warhammer in the overview.
The specialization of the Vampire Counts
- As commander of the Vampire Counts you can resurrect the dead, so that they join your ranks. This is done directly and you have to wait for any round. It can however be awakened only standard units.
- You have access to many magic through your Heroes and commanders. So can you regenerate units weaken enemies or smash.
- Through the Vampire Counts terrain corrupted. Your armies can march about this. Is the site not corrupted, and your troops suffer wear damage.
Who magic preferred is found with the Vampire Counts a good fraction. also spread them fear among the opponents, making their benefits get in a battle. The commanders and heroes are strong supporters, by the wide range of different spells and support flight beasts.
Addiction you still general support, we'll give you a beginner's guide with tips and tricks for Total War: Warhammer.
Posted In: Games