Older games require DirectX 9, so that they work. Otherwise, you get many error messages may. We show how you get DirectX 9 on Windows 10, 7 and 8 to work.
Windows 10 and 8 are not delivered with the DirectX 9, but you can re-install the software. For Windows 7 which also works.
- These games do not work on Windows 10 (compatibility list)
install DirectX 9 on Windows 10, 7 and 8
- Invite you DirectX 9 at Microsoft down:
- Double-clicks the file directx_Jun2010_redist.exe.
Here, the setup files are extracted.
- You will then asked where the setup files to be unpacked. Select any folder as a new directory "DirectX 9" on your desktop.
- Opens the folder and then double click on the file DXSETUP.exe.
- DirectX is installed after you agree to the license terms.
- Finally click Finish.
Starts Windows if necessary. Your game or program should now work.
With us, everything worked. If there are errors, it writes us in the comments.
Posted In: software