With Windows Aero Microsoft is in Windows Vista and Windows 7 on a skin. The name is derived from Aero "Authentic, Energetic, Reflective, Open." Here you learn how to activate Windows 7 Aero or how to turn off the skin.
Windows Aero brings a glass-like design with its own window animations on the desktop. The light, transparent window evaluate the desktop in a visually, but can cause display errors or performance problems with slower machines.
So you can turn on Windows Aero
- If the Windows Aero view is not activated when you click the right mouse button on an empty space on the desktop.
- In the resulting pop-up menu to select the "Customize" option.
- A new window is opening up.
- Here you can choose from several Aero designs, z. B. "Windows 7", "architecture", "cartoons / animations", "Landscapes", "Nature", "Scenes".
disable Windows Aero
Windows Aero is automatically activated if the graphics card supports DirectX. 9
- To disable Windows Aero, clicking the right mouse button on an empty space on the desktop.
- Selects the context menu "Customize".
- Scroll down and passed the Windows Aero theme.
- In the bottom pane are now &# 8220; based designs and designs with high contrast&# 8221; visible.
- Selects one of the designs on the screen to disable the Windows Aero effects.
Turning off Windows Aero z can. For example, be necessary if no longer be window move without loss of power or individual window under Windows be misrepresented. Even with the general performance hit, it is recommended to disable Windows Aero. If a program is not compatible with the color scheme Windows Aero, Aero, or some visual elements are automatically turned off normally. After exiting the program Aero work continues, as usual.
On the subject:
- 7 Windows: Setting gadgets and install
- clean up registry: The three best free programs
- Videos together: So it goes with free tools
Posted In: software