Windows displays especially at the start of Adobe products that &# 8220; api-ms-win crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll&# 8221; missing and the program therefore can not be started. Reinstalling the program does not help most. For solving the problem instead, you need the correct version of the program &# 8220; Microsoft Microsoft Visual C ++ redistributable&# 8221 ;.
Particularly if their Adobe products such as After Effects, Premiere or TeamSpeak want to start, the error may appear:
This program can&# 8217; t start Because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix this trouble.
The program can not start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing on the computer. Reinstall the program to fix the problem.
So the program can not start because of a missing DLL file and you should therefore install that program. Unfortunately, this does not lead to success, because the required file &# 8220; api-ms-win crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll&# 8221; not with the program, but with a Windows Update or with &# 8220; Microsoft Visual Redistributable&# 8221; is installed. The solution therefore looks different.
Solution: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll - Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable install
- Uninstall the program first &# 8220; Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable&# 8221 ;, if you have it on the PC. See Windows 10, 7, 8: uninstall programs.
- Then search for Windows updates and installs them, if any were found. If Windows searches here forever, you should make an offline update.
- Starts Windows then new.
- Installed after the software again. You can find the download here at Microsoft. Click on the Download button and then select:
- vc_redist.x64.exe: if you Windows 64-bit have installed.
- vc_redist.x86.exe: if you Windows 32-bit have installed.
Setup Wizard in Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable.
- See also: 32 or 64 bit? Find out which Windows system running.
- Under certain circumstances, a reboot is necessary.
If you the way on the PC more &Redistributables; # 8220&# 8221; have installed, we answer the question thus emerging here: Why is so often Microsoft Visual C ++ redistributable installed on my PC?
In order to maintain your computer, we recommend the following tools:
api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll is not installed
It is similar with the error message to the file api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll:
- Invite you here, download the update for Universal C Runtime in Windows.
- Scroll down and you see the different versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8. FIG.
- If the error should occur with you on Windows 10, you can download here individually the DLL file.
- Observe the installation instructions to the location in the attached text file.
Posted In: software