In Windows 7 and 10 can mount your ISO files so easily integrated as a virtual drive. We show you how this works most practical.
4 strong Video Tips for Windows 72383904 Simple Tips for Windows 7
Instead of burning an ISO file to read the content, or to install it, you can also mount them to open the content.
- install ISO file: Find it without burning
- Open ISO file &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s with different methods
Windows 7: Mount ISO - How it works&# 8217; s
Windows 7 does not have any built-in feature to mount ISO files. We therefore use the Daemon Tools Lite tool that is very easy to use. Proceeds as follows:
- Installs the Daemon Tools Lite program and selects the free license during installation. Selects if necessary from adware.
- Confirms the installation of device software Install.
- After installation, you can start the tool. Skips possibly the first instruction.
- Click on the button below Fix-integration.Windows 7: The ISO file is mounted and is displayed in the Explorer.
Daemon Tools Lite Download
- Daemon Tools Lite then creates a virtual drive and mounts the file.
- Now through explorer you can access the contents of the ISO file. Pressed Windows + E to open Explorer and see the new drive with the ISO file.
- In Daemon Tools Lite you can at the bottom, right-click the digital drive to remove.
Windows 10 include ISO
In Windows 10 it does not require additional tools to mount an ISO file. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Click with the right mouse button on the ISO file you want to embed it.
- Selects the entry providing.
- Windows 10 then automatically binds the ISO file in Explorer.
More information on how you can create a virtual disk in other ways, learn it in the article virtual drive on Windows (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
Posted In: software