Who paid before cash on the Internet, will most likely find even in Spotify a payment method that suits him. But even those who preferred the love of cash still does not have to forgo the premium membership of music streaming service. What payment supports Spotify and how you can change this later, you experience the following guide.
Spotify Payment Methods: Cashless payments
For cashless payment Spotify supports some payment methods that you can comfortably make the monthly amount for your premium membership debited from your bank account. The supported payment methods are as follows:
- Immediately transfer (debit)
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Amercian Express)
- Invoice via Klarna
Alternatively you can also paysafecard use to on-line your Prepaid credit charge for Spotify. Here you offers Spotify the possibility of the premium membership for 1, 3 or 6 months in advance to pay.
use Spotify Premium as prepaid offer
In addition to the paysafecard that lets you recharge your prepaid balance online, but there is also a second option for all those who continue to contend with the online payment.
So you can in many supermarkets and discount stores already Spotify gift cards purchase. This can you normally pay at the checkout and enter the code printed just under the "Redeem" in your account summary. So you have neither a subscription nor complete cashless payments to take advantage of Spotify Premium Membership.
change payment method
If your credit card expires or her your PayPal account have closed, you can, of course, any time the payment method of Spotify change. Just go for it as follows:
- Sign up on the browser on Spotify and place yourselves to account overview.
- Click the dropdown menu (left) to the point "subscription".
- Among the payment details you will find the "Update" button, click on it.
- Now select your preferred payment method such as at the conclusion of premium subscriptions.
- now still give your data for the payment method and clicks are finished "payment details change."
- The next payment will be paid on the new payment method.
Posted In: software