In Dawn of War 3, the Eldar are a fraction manages nearly almost no large war machines to bring their enemies in distress. The heirs of the high elves are distinguished by agility and cunning. Their specialty is the Warp technology and they are strong in distance fighting. We show you which units and elite units await you and what tactics can be very helpful.
Get your Limited Edition Dawn of War III!*
The Eldar are a fragmented culture that was created by the ancients in order to win the war against the Necrons. They are an awesome civilization, but by separations during the war and the overused use of Warp technology they do not form unit. Their technology and their understanding of military leadership make her a strong faction, even if their number is lower than where no one could defy their weddings them.
Here it goes directly to the elite units.
The units of the Eldar
Before the civilization of Eldar splintered them no one could hold a candle. By their lack of presence it was possible the Empire and the Space Marines to build such a powerful empire. Nevertheless, the Eldar are strong enough even to be with few troops to a threat. They are now examining whether Race for the Spear of Khaine to gain the upper hand.
Bullets, rockets? Who needs that when you have perfected plasma shooter and energy blades? We show you the units of the Eldar and make them a little closer to you before:
- Bones Inger: Your unit, which can teleport and expose enemy units.
- Ranger: Snipers with high damage at long range. You need some time before they can fire a shot. Through upgrades they can uncover enemies.
- Dire Avenger: The normal Eldar ranged infantry that can throw grenades. They recall the Guardians from earlier parts, but they are a little stronger.
downloadQR codeWarhammer 40,000: Dawn of War IIIDeveloper: Relic Entertainment, Feral Interactive (Mac), Feral Interactive (Linux)Price: € 39.99
- Dark Reaper: Heavy Ferkampfinfantiere that with their weapons cause area damage can. However, they need a short charging for their attacks.
- Shadow Specter: Soldiers with jetpacks, which very efficient against enemy vehicles can proceed. The longer they direct their energy weapon at a target, the higher their damage.
- Howling Banshee: A group of Nahkämpferinnen with enormous damage. But for that they have little armor, but they can slow down enemies and launch an assault.
In addition to its well-balanced infantry Eldar have strong vehicles and mechs. These are both strong in close combat, and at a distance. Which units are to this, we show you in our list:
- Vyper: A fast car with good range and a time bomb which can slow enemies.
- Falcon: Middle hovercraft tanks and rounders. His weapons hit infantry and vehicles with the same hardness and the Falcon can also be used as a troop transport.
- Wraithblade: Heavy Melee Mechs with swords and ridicule ability. They move very slowly, but can spontaneously start a rapid assault and slow enemies.
- Wraithguard: A ranged version of Wraithblade. However, before they can start the shelling, they need to charge their weapons.
- Fire Prism: Very strong hovercraft tanks, which devastating energy weapon has and can break armor. Its rays can lead to an explosion, which also damaged bystanders infantry.
Tactics of Eldar
Our own racial ability of the Eldar is their Warp technology. With it they can make their buildings simply teleport from one location on the map to another. In addition, they can build portals directly between the buildings with which they can re-deploy its forces quickly.
- Warp technology: With this capability, you can make enemies or simply drift ever more into a corner for a steady supply of troops.
- Reach: The high range of the Eldar can be used for taking opponents from a distance on the grain and then slightly withdraw. In this way you can weaken the enemy lines with a little patience, without having to accept losses themselves.
- War cries: Leverages the capabilities of the Banshees to strengthen your troops and add enemies. By slowing down the enemy your reach is more to advantage.
On the next page, we introduce you to all the elite units of the Eldar in detail. These include suitable doctrines and special abilities that make them valuable troops in your army.
Posted In: Games