Windows 10 defaults your last files used to, namely the Quick Access Windows Explorer and from the context menu of programs on the taskbar. We show how you turn off the display of recently used files and thereby hide can.
video | Windows 10: &# 8220; Last Use&# 8221; Hide - Here&# 8217; s37374Windows 10: Remove Recent Files - Manual
10 By default, Windows on your most recently used files on the Quick Access Windows Explorer and from the context menu of programs on the taskbar. Under certain circumstances, but you do not want other users to see on the PC, which files have been opened before. Who does not need this information, it can therefore hide and disable. so goes&# 8217; s.
Tip: As you can customize the shortcut in Windows 10, you learn here: Customize Quick Access, remove and empty - Here: Windows 10&# 8217; s.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: Recent Files Show in taskbar and Explorer - Here&# 8217; s
To hide files 10 display recently used in Windows, you make the following:
- Opens the Windows settings with the key combination Windows + i.
- Clicks the button personalization.
- Click on the left menu item Start.
- Provides the right switch at last opened items in Jump Lists menu &# 8220; Start&# 8221; or on the taskbar to Off.
Windows 10 removed so automatically the listed files from the Quick Access Windows Explorer and from the Jump Lists angepinnter programs on the taskbar.
So you judge the Windows 10 Start menu, a perfect
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10: &Mostly used; # 8220&# 8221; Remove from Start Menu - Here&# 8217; s
- Windows 10: OneDrive completely uninstall - Here&# 8217; s
- Windows 10: The top 10 tuning tips and tricks
Posted In: software