Windows 10 collects a lot of user data, which can be deactivated only partially in the privacy settings. Apparently Windows also now collects but 7 and 8 your user- or telemetry data, which are installed automatically by updates about new services. We show how to uninstall their associated updates and data collection disabled.
Windows 10 collects telemetry information from the beginning a lot - Telemetry represents the transmission of measurement data. Whom the Datensammelei of Windows 10 is not safe, of course, can still stick with Windows 7 or 8th However, Microsoft has probably installed later there via updates more telemetry services that transmit user data to Microsoft servers.
Tip: If you prefer using a tool that telemetry data automatically blocked can do with this: Spybot anti-Beacon for Windows 10, 7 and 8. FIG.
Windows 7 and 8 collect user information, such as Windows 10 - What is transferred?
After installing the following updates Windows 7 and collect 8.1 your user data, such as Windows 10:
- KB3022345: Update for customer experience and diagnostic telemetry
- KB3068708: Update for customer experience and diagnostic telemetry
- KB3075249: Update did telemetry adds points to consent.exe
- KB3080149: Update for customer experience and diagnostic telemetry
In the update information Microsoft writes that the &# 8220; Diagnostics Tracking Service&# 8221; collects only functional values on Windows systems and transfers as part of the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP). But he do not submit any information such as name, address or phone number. The update KB3075249 adds, according to Microsoft Telemetry points in UAC UAC, which also transmit user data.
Although should be able to unsubscribe from the CEIP at any time, but the passage is somewhat ironic, considering that most Windows users would just install their updates and never realize they're ever at a &# 8220; telemetry program&# 8221; take part. In addition, Microsoft will no longer describe its updates in the future as well, which helps that you do not remember, bring anything at all which updates.
The collected telemetry data is transmitted via HTTPS protocol to following Microsoft Web Server:
We show below how to uninstall their associated data collector updates and long-term disabled.
Windows 7 and 8 collect user information, such as Windows 10 - The disabled her&# 8217; s
To disable the collection of user data in Windows 7 and 8, are you doing the following:
- Open the Control Panel and click below the lettering programs Uninstall a program.
- Click in the left navigation View installed updates.
- Sort the list displayed most by name and look for the above four updates.
- Elects one part and press the button Uninstall. The process may take some time per update uninstall.
- Starts Windows after uninstalling all updates.
So that Windows does not re-install the updates 7 or 8, you must turn it off long term by their hides them:
- Open the Start menu, typing, looking a for updates and click on the corresponding entry.
- Windows should now display the uninstalled updates as available with the following words important updates are available and optional updates are available.
- Click each of the logos and look for the previously uninstalled updates, click the right mouse button on it and select the entry update hide from.
By uninstalling the updates we have been 7 or 8 notice any limitations or disadvantages in Windows.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10-Cons: That speaks against the move
- Windows 10: OneDrive completely uninstall - Here's
- PC boot up your voice - with Cortana and Skylake CPU
Posted In: software