If you're a fugitive at Snapchat's Terms of Service, sooner or later your Snapchat account is locked (locked Snapchat). We show how you can again unlock.
- Snapchat Locked
- Reasons for the lock
- unlock account again
Snapchat Locked: The account has been blockedSnapchat message: Your account has been blocked.
If your Snapchat account has been blocked, you received a message about it in general. There is then, for example, it:
&Ups; # 8220! Oh no! Your account has been disabled due to repeated use of third-party apps.&# 8221;
If it is not clear why you have been banned, we have summarized the most common reasons and causes. Under www.snapchat.com/locked you can learn more about it.
On your phone the whole can look like this. Then clicks on the displayed below unlock button.Locked message on the smartphone. Source: www.idigitaltimes.com
unlock account again*
Reasons for the lock
- You have a third-party app with your Snapchat account used.
unlock: If you use these apps, you can uninstall it and then try to access the official Snapchat app on your account. Those who continue to use third-party apps can not unlock his account later in circumstances.
- Too much spam
If you Snapchat users send many messages in short intervals and your receiver report it as spam, your account can also be blocked. So make whom you send what and whether the person such messages is ever interesting.
- Too much Adden
Even if you added in a short time a lot of new users, your account can be closed. This is especially true that you turn your cell phone number / e-mail address have not yet been confirmed.
unlock account again
A Snapchat account can be locked in 3 ways:
- Provisionally locked: Your account will be unlocked automatically after a period of time.
- Suspended: Your account is frozen and an action is needed.
- Permanently locked: Your account can not unlock in the case.
To unlock your account, you should first find out why he was barred:
- If your account has been suspended without time limit, you can unlock a special unlock website your account again. but does so only after you have eliminated the causes of your violations. These include third-party apps, plug-ins and your behavior within Snapchat.
Posted In: Android