You want to know how their riff on your illuminated Razer BlackWidow keyboard Chroma these cool ripple effect, as Niklas in his video? Click to create you through our tutorial to your own individual play of colors!
The coolest effects with the Razer BlackWidow keyboard Chroma &# 8211; manual
Do you know yet Niklas? He likes to be satisfied with the simple things in life. Just look how happy he was when he discovered the functions of its illuminated keypad:23044Niklas and the Razer BlackWidow keyboard Chroma rainbow colors
We show you in our tutorial, as well as its effect this riff on your lighted keyboard. For this, you need the following first:
- Razer BlackWidow chroma keyboard *
- Razer Synapse (cloud-based software drivers can be downloaded ye here for free)
Step 1: Create lighting profile
Installed and opens the Razer Synapse driver program. There now are your all devices that are supported by Razer driver. Selects the Razer BlackWidow chroma keyboard on the bottom bar.Razer BlackWidow Chroma Tutorial: Adjust you need the program &# 8220; Razor Synapse&# 8221;
There you will then select the tab &Lighting; # 8220&# 8221 ;. Here you can create different profiles by their under &# 8220; Select profile&# 8221; click on the + and give your attitude a name. To move more quickly to the profile, you can under your profiles &Shortcut; # 8220&# 8221; assign keyboard shortcuts.
Now click under the heading &Effect; # 8220&# 8221; on &# 8220; Chroma configurator&# 8221 ;.
I also so a keyboard !!! Buy here!*
Step 3: Select lighting effect
Here you can now choose from a variety of templates that illuminate your used keys in the default configuration of numerous games. Your example will have the choice between DOTA, League of Legends or even simply genre subdivisions, such as first-person shooters or strategy games.Razer BlackWidow chroma Tutorial: The configurator can make its various settings
In the lower third left you will find the setting &# 8220; effect levels&# 8221 ;. Click on it to select between different effects. Niklas&8217; Favorite option is the &Rippling; # 8220&# 8221; effect, which can come off whenever the keyboard concentric circles in rainbow colors.Razer BlackWidow Chroma Tutorial: &Rippling; # 8220&# 8221; gives you the send ripple effect
Here you can now your Plätscher effect customize:
- Under &# 8220; Sample&# 8221; you can choose your various templates of color samples
- at &Stops; # 8220&# 8221; can determine it by moving the individual arrows the gradient in the color spectrum. The arrow is on the left shows the color at the touch of the key. With every right arrow changes the color of the &Plätscherns; # 8220&# 8221 ;, depending on how far the shaft flows away from the stop button.
- Under &# 8220; Color&# 8221; you can choose your colors from prefabricated, or you move the arrows into the desired direction
- at &# 8220; Speed&# 8221; you can adjust it the speed of the wave. In addition to the three pre-election you can under &# 8220; adapted&# 8221; also specify your individual pace. We recommend an adjusted rate of about 15 keys.
- &Width; # 8220&# 8221; selects the expansion of the concentric circles, here you have a maximum input value of 3 buttons. This is probably also the best value.
- Here now, if you want to enjoy the spectacle of color permanently an important function: Selects under &# 8220; Start&# 8221; the option &# 8220; By pressing a button&# 8221 ;. So you go to be sure, that not only shines during the game, but during the entire use of your computer keyboard.
- Under &End; # 8220&# 8221; can adjust her how many &Rounds, 8220&# 8221; the concentric circles to turn on your keyboard. The intervals between them can you under the left &Break; # 8220&# 8221; vary. Our recommendation: it belasst the default value of 1 time.
Step 4: Rejoice and tried different ways!
Should you the guidance to be followed properly, then your keyboard lights up in the wildest colors:5808Razer BlackWidow Chroma DemoDid you "Razer BlackWidow keyboard Chroma: Effects set (Tutorial)" fallen from Dominic Stetschnig?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Games