If you're running Windows 10 go online and have a data plan with limited Internet volume, you should turn on the clocked connection to save data volume. We show how you activate the clocked connection in Windows 10th
When the clocked connection in Windows 10 is activated to transfer apps and programs may not be as much data over the Internet. In addition, Windows will automatically load a maximum of only high-priority updates downloaded unless you surf only via Wi-Fi. In this way, as well as automatic updates in Windows can disable 10th
Windows 10: Enable Intermittent connection - Here&# 8217; s
the clocked connection to activate in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Making sure that you are logged into the WLAN.
- Opens the settings by their presses the key combination Windows + i.
- Click on the Network button and security.
- Clicks left on the menu item WLAN, scroll right under all the wireless networks and clicks on the logo Advanced Options.
- Under the heading Clocked connection it makes the switch from off to on.
Among them you can see for which wireless network you vornehmt the setting.
Windows 10: Wireless not working - Here&# 039; s yet
The impact of the clocked connection in Windows 10
If you activate the clocked connection in Windows 10, the following effects:
- Windows 10 loads no longer download updates, maximum such a high priority.
- Apps download the data from the Windows Store hold, if necessary.
- Tiles on the Start menu does not update themselves in circumstances.
- Windows 10 does not synchronize offline files automatically.
What you should know about Windows 10 and Wi-Fi:
- Windows 10: Share of wireless keys activate for Outlook, Skype and Facebook contacts
- Unidentified Network: No internet access? solve problems
- Limited connectivity in wireless and cable: It works!
Posted In: software