either automatically or with manual updates - sometimes Avira Antivirus no longer updated. Here is the solution when a Avira update is not possible.
Video Tip | Funny Avira commercial
Avira update not possible - Problem and Solution
If Avira Free Antivirus does not perform an update and can be failed to restore the manual updates, which is usually at the following problem: When you restart your PC after Avira has been updated, the RebootPending.txt file remains in the installation directory of Avira. This then prevents the Avira updates.
Does the following so that the Avira updates work again:
- Opens in Avira the Tools menu configuration.
- Now click under General to the point security.
Avira does not update: Removes first this box to solve the problem. Source: Avira
- Removes protect the checkbox files and registry entries from manipulation.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Navigates now in the folder: C: \ Program Data \ Avira \ AntiVir Desktop \ CONFIG \
- there deletes the file: RebootPending.txt
- now leads Step 1 to 3 again, but ENABLED tamper protection again.
- Now restart the Avira update.
Avira Antivirus Pro for 2 units | Amazon*
Avira Antivirus still not updated
When Avira Antivirus still not updated, try the following:
- Just wait one day. Often the problem is only temporary.
- Performs a manual update of Avira.
perform Avira Offline Update manually
So you installed a Avira antivirus offline update manually:
- Opens the associated web of Avira and invite the Avira update tool, you.
- This creates an archive with the required update files.
- then follow the instructions on the screen.
If you want to only trigger the automatic update is as follows:
- Click with the right mouse button on the taskbar on the Avira icon.
- Start selects update.
The Avira update was initiated and carried out.
- A window will open, which you informed about the further progress.
- If there is new virus signatures, the program downloads and installs them.
Avira &# 8211; no update
Unless previously has helped you can Avira Antivir uninstall clean and then reinstall it. but do you need one at all third-party virus scanners on Windows? The article advises you that Windows 10-Antivirus: What install antivirus software?
Posted In: software