Windows 10 can automatically hide the taskbar. It is then only displayed when you hover your mouse to the bottom of the screen. We show how you can hide in Windows 10 taskbar.
Those who do not often need the taskbar, it can also hide in Windows 10th This will leave a little more space to display the screen contents windows and programs.Tip:
Hide taskbar in Windows 10 - Here&# 8217; s
To hide the taskbar, you go into Windows 10 as follows:
- Click with the right mouse button on an empty area of the taskbar and select the entry Properties. A small window opens.
- Places a check mark in the entry taskbar automatically hide. Confirmed with a click on the OK button.
Windows 10 then hides the taskbar. You may be able again to see by you hover your mouse to the bottom of the screen where the taskbar is usually. When ye have placed them at another location in Windows, you need the mouse to move this place to briefly display them again. Faster goes the whole, if you just press the Windows key.
10 Windows: Setting Up Start Menu - Here&# 039; s
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10 taskbar gets: solutions and support
- Windows 10: What does the circle icon on the taskbar? How hide?
- Windows 10: disable task view icon - Here's
Posted In: software